Sunday

Topping & Company

I have a new favourite bookshop. In fact, 'new favourite' might be inaccurate since I have never had anything like a favourite bookshop before. Since Waterstones doesn't thrill me, my book searches were confined to the University of the Arts London libraries and amazon.co.uk..... until Toppings.

Not only does it stock the best selection of design/art books I've come across in the South West (do you have a design book with a considerable amount of writing on wedding dresses? You do?) the booksellers offer to make you tea or coffee if you're browsing. And if that hasn't already swayed you, they run book talks with brilliant authors/ thinkers such as Melvyn Bragg and A.C. Grayling on a regular basis. If I was in Bath more often I would sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment